This open-and-go container gardening system has a small footprint so you can grow anywhere, indoors or out. After a quick set-up at the start of your growing season, the EarthBox® is extremely low maintenance and perfect for anyone with limited space and time who still wants to enjoy their own freshly-grown vegetables.
Designed by agriculture engineers and commercial tomato growers, the award-winning EarthBox® has been scientifically proven to increase yields using less fertilizer and less water. Earth Connections is excited to be a Canadian Retail Distributer for this great system!
Earth Box Features:
- Made from UV-stable, BPA free, food-safe, recyclable resin. Does not leach harmful chemicals or hormone disrupters.
- Choose from the Original, Junior, or Root and Veg boxes.
- Easy to have a successful growing experience!
- Just add dolomite and fertilizer to a peat-based growing medium for a completely controlled soil system.
- Sub-irrigated, easy to water with a fill tube, reservoir, and integrated overflow drain to prevent overwatering.
- Aeration screen prevents mold and root-rot
- Casters on the Original EarthBox make it easily portable
Earth Box Set up Video
When planning your garden, follow these easy plant placement guides.